Reaching your body goals can actually be really pretty straight forward.
It is all about moving your body more and feeding it all the right foods to build muscle, burn fat and improve your overall health.
👉🏻 If you want to lose weight and ACTUALLY KEEP IT OFF, you should aim to only lose about 500g to a kg per week.
This is exactly what you can expect to see if you’re following any of my programs. And by following, I mean following and not only following when you feel like it. If you really want to reach goals, you will commit and the habits will become easier and easier!
'How do you do things that are good for you?'
Even when you don't want to? We seem to avoid doing what is good for us because 'we don't feel like it.'
In my programs I like to focus on making things easy:
- like “adding to my plate.” Add all the veggies and all the protein!
- One of the best ways to help your body burn fat is by increasing your protein intake
- I recommend you get at least 20g of protein with each meal – that’s roughly the size of your palm.
- If you cannot workout every day, try 3 workout days.
- If you cannot get a full workout in, try a quick one.
As long as you are willing, we can make it work!
There are only 3 more days to shop my Autumn Sale, have a look below.